Project Priorities

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: Project Priorities

Post by chiisu81 »

DC1: R13 emailed to Solo.

AA2: If John isn't around could we still add his stuff (above and beyond what the OGL allows anyways) or would we need his input/approval for edits/changes? I also may have another short one for AA2 eventually (Finley Manor).

Strongholds of Sorcery: I'll see if I can fully read through it (I'll have to print it out, I can't read on a screen) and possibly contribute to it. Maybe need to post on Facebook and G+ to get some contributions to help get it to the finish line.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Adventures submitted here should always be candidates for inclusion in print, but we should try to make contact with him.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I think John's 3 submissions in total have enough material to warrant its own release ala DC1. I'm not sure he checks in here these days, maybe post on Facebook/G+ to see if he's around there?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Made some updates on John's 3 adventures (the ones in Workshop, not the copies he has on Showcase). Tried to combine into 1 file and failed miserably. :cry:
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

CS1: R8 emailed to Solo. A few things may need fixing in barbarian adventure as noted in the CS1 thread. We should otherwise be pretty close to print release on this.

CS2: needs compilation into single ODT.

DC1: R13 has made enough changes that I feel it should be made the new print release before too long.

AA1: R16 has also had enough changes that it should be made new print release before too long as well. I think Solo also worked on this release but he may need to chime in.

Field Guide: R27 also needs to be made print release.

AA2: mTeasdale will be making some edits on his contributions. I'm working on Halls of Finley Manor to include in this as well. Still a bit of ways off, but it's slowly getting there.

JL1: the compilation of my three Gulshan island adventures. I'll have to see what the total page-count would be once combined, as I know there's repeated info in all 3. If it doesn't hit a certain page-count a print option won't be possible.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

chiisu81 wrote:AA1: R16 has also had enough changes that it should be made new print release before too long as well. I think Solo also worked on this release but he may need to chime in.
Grimfall is doing some new artwork for AA1; I plan to wait for it all to show up, then work it in and do a new release or three before updating the print version.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

chiisu81 wrote:CS1: R8 emailed to Solo. A few things may need fixing in barbarian adventure as noted in the CS1 thread. We should otherwise be pretty close to print release on this.
I've uploaded a slightly revised R8 (so you need to pull it down before making further changes). I think it needs more work than just on the barbarian adventure. The material is good (the adventures all have good "bones") but the writing is sometimes awkward and would benefit from cleaning that up. Also, we could use some boxed text in several places.

I'd love to get this out in print next year, if we can do that, but for now I'm going step by step.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Looks like right now the focus is on putting polish on new print releases for Core Rules, Field Guide, and AA1. DC1 should also be close to a new print release.

CS1 and CS2 are slowly working their way through re-writes, and hopefully gets some more artwork along the way. Same goes for Strongholds of Sorcery, with a bit more content needed to finish.

AA2 and FG2 are slowly congealing into form. Stuart is working on his The Unusual Predicament of Sophie De Murtas and is looking good so far. I'm very slowly trudging along with mine, still hoping to get into AA2.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

As far as I know, the Field Guide is ready to release... just haven't gotten it done yet.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Yes Field Guide and DC1 are ready for new print releases as-is, while Core and AA1 still need some hammering on.