Request: Art help for "simplified sub-classes" supplement

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
k_ba

Request: Art help for "simplified sub-classes" supplement

Post by k_ba »

Hey all,

I whipped up a little supplement with some very simplified sub-classes, but while I am good with photoshop or composite images, I am not the greatest artist.

I would love any images that are inspired by the sub-classes or my descriptions of them.

Here is the thread with the document.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1749

K
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Request: Art help for "simplified sub-classes" supplement

Post by Solomoriah »

Generally, K, we reserve art requests for products that are likely to make it to print. Supplements, for the most part anyway, are not intended to be print products. What art I have used in my own supplements was mostly borrowed from other in-print items (such as the Gnome art from the core rules also appearing in the Gnome supplement).

Artists, like cats, may do as they wish; if an artist provides art for a supplement, we graciously accept it. But I generally don't ask them to do work on things that won't be printed.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
k_ba

Post by k_ba »

Noted!

Thanks for any help that people want to give, but not my circus, not my monkeys. :) I won't post a request in the future, unless it is for something that the community is working on for print.

K
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

Just speaking for myself, I don't mind having request outside supplements in the "for print" line as long as the supplement is "finished". It gives me something to do for the BF group.

Note that this don't mean I will take care of every request made here :lol:
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/