Art Requests

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Art Requests

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, is anyone interested in doing updated advertising banners? I'd love to see some old-school color art laid out in banner format, especially the middle-size or large banners. This isn't an exclusive offer... I'd be happy to post several banners by different artists on the site.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

sure. i'll take a stab at it. you knnow you could take any of my pieces and cut em up to make banners. i don't mind.

if you want me to make some banners, send me the copy and the logo in email and i'll crank a few out.
shadowmane

Post by shadowmane »

I would like to point the resident artists to this post on the general forums. It is a request for accompanying artwork for the Church of Tah Supplement found in the workshop. There are some pictures in both threads to give ideas and themes.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Hey is anyone available to do some art requests? I want to get some pieces for Tomb of the Mummy Priest.
lars_alexander

Post by lars_alexander »

I might be available, depending on the request. I will have some time during mid-April-holidays when I work on the Basic Fantasy translation, and get some rest. ;)

Send me a message.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Hey I got another request if anyone wants to give it a try. I need a picture for a monster I am writing for an adventure I am working on. If anyone is interested let me know and we can hash out the details.
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

Since I guess Sho's IRL commitments are going to be for the long haul, if anyone wants to take up the devil project we had going I'd appreciate it.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

LibraryLass wrote:Since I guess Sho's IRL commitments are going to be for the long haul, if anyone wants to take up the devil project we had going I'd appreciate it.
Yes, I doubt Shonuff will be able to do much aside from an occassional token art piece here and there (and still very much appreciated). He is busy these days.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

A kid with that kind of talent should be busy! I say Kid with no idea how old he really is :D
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

A cool drawing that could be added next to the merchant entry is a middle eastern esque merchant. He could be sitting cross legged on a carpet in his baggy trousers with a turban on his head and a pipe in his mouth. A scimitar could be resting on his shoulder. A snake could be lying at his side. Just an idea that I'm throwing out there.