Out of Character Chat

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Sir Bedivere

Re: Out of Character Chat

Post by Sir Bedivere »

My pleasure. As soon as we get the loose ends tied up, I'll update it again.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Sir Bedivere wrote:"Of course. I was just wondering if we might have seen anything that would give us a clue about what happened."

OOC
Hywaywolf wrote:(OOC: we left the armor in our rooms, and the dwarf is in a safe place < don't know where, but he's there. So it will all hold till later.)
If Solomoriah is cool w/ that, then good. Still, I'd like to tie this loose end up.

/OOC
One of the things I love about gaming is things like a party enters a dungeon leading their loaded mule in with them, then promptly forget about it. Then days, weeks, months later, they are setting up for an ambush and just before the orc party enters the kill zone the DM says, "The Orc party is coming straight for your killzone, you prepare yourselves for the slaughter you are about to unleash on them, when suddenly, from behind you, comes the loud hewhawing of your trusty mule, Ol Pete, complaining that you haven't fed him recently. The orc party dives for cover, and their crossbowmen open up on you."
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

I'm in the process of moving right now, and with work and everything else, I don't really have time to add the rest of Chapter 10 to the synopsis. If anyone else wanted to do it, or take over writing the synopsis from here on, go for it. If not, I'll probably get around to it, though it will be a while.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Are any of the characters hurt and in need of healing? I'm in so many games it's hard to keep them all straight. :P If so, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to camp for the night. If not, I agree that we should check out what's in the pit first.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Are we still playing on here ???? Or did we quit and everyone forgot to tell me :? :?
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

It seems to have died. I don't post an update when a significant course of action is proposed until everyone replies; been waiting a while since Blazeguard's sole post in reply to my last update.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I've already said several times that I am getting into the boat and going out so I don't see any point in saying it again :). Others need to either do something or say they are leaving the game.