Introduction

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
Hywaywolf

Re: Introduction

Post by Hywaywolf »

here are a couple vids of the Graf and Hindeburg. Very cool. just scroll down to the airships link and click it open. http://www.beneathgrayskies.com/

The book looked interesting even if it was going to be an anti-south diatribe. But when I read a couple of his choice excerpts I changed my mind ...

It wasn’t so much the rifle in the man’s hands, it was the way he was holding it, which told you he was someone who had used a rifle before, and the look on his face, which told you he was prepared to use it again.

Not only clumsy, but terribly cliched and I don't usually have problems with cliches.

and then he had a quote where his main character was standing up to Goering like some big bad tough guy that was used to killing germans. Goering was feared for a very good reason, and if you character has no fear then your character isn't real enough to be believed by me.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I justed wanted hywaywolf to be the last poster on every thread
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

You already were in this one chuckles! oops... :lol:
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

i meant on the main forums page. i was already the name showing on 4 of the 7 forums these dead games made me 6 of 7 . now thanks to you i am only on 5 of 7 :)
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

Way to resurrect a dead thread, lol. If you were going to make a post in here you could have at least made a substansive one, lol.