Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Woe

Re: Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Post by Woe »

Elizabeth is good with Eli taking point. She'll take the second spot (31' behind!) if nobody else has objections.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Edward moves up to be right behind Eli so that he won't be left on his own for a round. Hopefully his foot lets him move.
Woe

Post by Woe »

As Elizabeth notices Edward hopping about, she'll offer to take a look at his foot or a shoulder to lean on, whichever seems more appropriate.
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Longman

Post by Longman »

William is still in the rear and will go in last on this occasion.

He's trying to recall if the ant-dudes had any gear on them. Maybe we could find us some extra clothing? It sure is chilly.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

((edward foot just felt a tingle and stabs of pain. I don't know if it needs healing. I couldn't tell from the post if there was actually any damage or petrification. I was waiting for more info on that before I know what to do about it. Moving was my first test :) ))
Mint

Post by Mint »

As they are about to enter through the doorway Alrone and Elizabeth feel the same stabbing pain in their left feet as Edward had while Fehraf feels it in his rear left paw. Elifain gains a new stabbing pain in his right foot to go along with the one in his left foot.

Elifain hobbles on in, Edward just behind him, and sees a passage with perfectly smooth cream colored walls, ceiling, and floor the glow with the soft silver-gold light they saw from out in the Fweth tunnel. The passage is about ten feet wide and high and runs straight for about forty feet before taking a turn to the right.
Woe

Post by Woe »

"Ow! I feel that too!"

Do my feet feel better once inside the golden tunnel to paradise?
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

//Ouch. Do you feel that as well Khat companion?\\ With his mobility hampered Eli will prepare to fight defensively while dual wielding (Scout ability) in the hopes that if he encounters danger he can hold it/them off until support arrives. //If things go to hell Fehraf do us both a favor and get yourself out of the path of danger.\\ Attempting to walk normally Eli will continue until either the pain increases, at which point he'll start walking back the way he came, or the pain recedes. If the pain increases he'll let the others know that he's coming back and why.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

edward looks at his talisman to see if it is giving him a direction.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Eli pauses for a second and looks back at the folks behind him..... taking a mental stock of what and who is back there. //Ferahf have you taken a look at them, or us for that matter? We've got Alrone there who appears to be a user of magicks. That armoured female Elizabeth who looks to be head strong and serious in some sort of faith, fighting Cleric? Palladin perhaps? William back there looks to be damn good in a straight forward fight, we can count on that one. I'm no more than an archer with some skill at woodcraft.. and I have no idea about you. Edward though confuses me. He's half ogre or orc I'm sure of it and damned young at that. That jutting jaw and teeth when he seems to be thinking. I know you don't know me and I don't know you but we're the new additions here and I still have no idea who I can actually trust. I'm guessing you can read my thoughts as I think them, as I am now. Meh...... I think too much. Never was my strong point. I just have a hard time trusting.... Never mind.\\ Eli quits his mental judo with himself and focuses on the task at hand in getting through this tunnel to the turn some 40 feet ahead.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360