OOC Thread

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

black1blade

Re: OOC Thread

Post by black1blade »

Defend with one and smack with the other?
Longman

Post by Longman »

Mint wrote:Erm...you spent one night in Caerton. The party then had to wait for Joscelin to go do his thing at the Tinder and Tallow in the early evening. Somewhere in there he met up with the party before disappearing on a mission of his own and Shaha then took the party to the tunnel entrance.
Erm...I just can't find that - it all seemed to happen on the same day, to me. But I've taken us up to Jan 6 anyway. Feel free to edit if it doesn't work out.
Woe

Post by Woe »

Try here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1591&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... 380#p46286

It wasn't an explicit "time flies and at 6am the next morning" entry, but that and the OOC thread, that was the "finish up loose threads because tomorrow morning, the world changes" post.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Longman

Post by Longman »

Thanks. I think my journal is still OK. It just says it's the next morning, Caerton is abandoned and we are going down into the tunnels. Jan 6, all good.
Mint

Post by Mint »

Love that journal. :)
Mint

Post by Mint »

Ok. As you know tomorrow is Sunday. So, please no postings in the IC thread on that day. I'll be here off and on today to check on things as usual.
Woe

Post by Woe »

The gentle being that is Edward shrank from the rage and thus was encompassed by it.
Aw, that's too bad. I'd like having the gentle giant around a lot more than having a raving lunatic around.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Woe wrote:
The gentle being that is Edward shrank from the rage and thus was encompassed by it.
Aw, that's too bad. I'd like having the gentle giant around a lot more than having a raving lunatic around.
Just in the heat. The gentle giant will be back but he will be in turmoil. I can't ignore the orc blood in him. When you play a half-breed you shouldn't just get all the benefits of both races. Gotta play the bad and the consequences as well.
Mint

Post by Mint »

Hywaywolf wrote:
Woe wrote:
Just in the heat. The gentle giant will be back but he will be in turmoil. I can't ignore the orc blood in him. When you play a half-breed you shouldn't just get all the benefits of both races. Gotta play the bad and the consequences as well.
Well said. :)
Mint

Post by Mint »

As of the 12th of April Woe, black1blade, and Longman all qualify for the reward of getting to add either 1 point to a stat, or add 1 HP, or add 10% to their XP total for posting daily for one month. As you don't have any XP that last is just listed for future reference. Congrats and well done! :D

As the rest of you reach each month of daily posts you will also be rewarded. ;)