Shonuff's Art Thread

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Shonuff

Re: Shonuff's Art Thread

Post by Shonuff »

LibraryLass wrote:Excitement! (I hope I'll still see bone and horned devils eventually though :D )
You will. I have accepted your challenge and plan on completing it. (bone devil is almost finished and the horn devil is pencilled and not yet inked..

But plan on seeing some of my comic work too.. One of my stories I plan on doing is a medieval high fantasy world so...yumm!
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

So, how's it treating you, Sho?
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

I didn't finish this?? FOR SHAME, Shonuff!!!

lol
I found the pencils to the bone devil. lost the other one. I'll get to inking this week.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Shonuff wrote:I didn't finish this?? FOR SHAME, Shonuff!!!

lol
I found the pencils to the bone devil. lost the other one. I'll get to inking this week.
Yeah! Sho's back!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

Yay! Welcome back, Sho!
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Hey Shonuff. I don't suppose you do freebies? because if you do It would be great if you could make one of a man clothed all in furs hold a spear next to a very large white wolf?
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Shonuff generally does free art for our publications, though of course he can do whatever he likes.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

shonuff has plenty of requests already. We should wait a while before we throw more stuff at him.

And don't call it freebies. Shonuff is doing this site a service by providing his talent and skill out of the same commitment to service that everyone one else who believes BFRPG and the open source ideal that it was created in. If you need art for a supplement then wait until your supplement is near to completion so he, and any other artist that contributes to this site, can believe that what they are providing will go to a finished product.

Also, and I know Solomoriah says that the artist can do anything they like, I don't think they want to be put into a position to have to constantly tell people they don't do personal art for free. So unless you have a personal relationship with an artists its probably best not to ask for free personal art unless they specifically offer that service.

Just my 2 cents.
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

OK thanks. I wasn't to sure if that was alright which is why I asked. And hopefully by the time shonuff can get through all the requests he's working on my supplement will be finished.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

If you don't mind having other artist doing the drawings you can post on the art needed thread. With some luck you'll have a variety of pictures to choose among.
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/