Art Requests

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Shenron

Re: Art Requests

Post by Shenron »

Ignore this :D
Last edited by Shenron on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Shenron, please reserve art requests for finished works. Don't ask the artist until the project is basically complete; if an artist spends time doing art for a project that never finishes, he or she wasted that time.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Shenron

Post by Shenron »

Solomoriah wrote:Shenron, please reserve art requests for finished works. Don't ask the artist until the project is basically complete; if an artist spends time doing art for a project that never finishes, he or she wasted that time.
Makes perfect sense. :oops:
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

Hi guys !

If someone have some free time, or maybe have something that would fit they already drew, I would need help.

I need a sword/potion/scroll/any magic item you desire for this supplement viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1601 . Something small to put on page 2.

Let me know if you got something or you feel like doing it. Thanks !
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

AlCook drew something for me, thanks for the really quick help !
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

I'm busy, but never too busy for Sol, Smooty and the BFRPG community.
I still got my devils drawn and I thought i drew every one for you?
dymondy2k wrote:A kid with that kind of talent should be busy! I say Kid with no idea how old he really is :D
I'm 40. :geek:

Smooty hit me up for art...can't remember the project..
Where is my pencil/ink needed?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Shonuff wrote:I'm busy, but never too busy for Sol, Smooty and the BFRPG community.
I still got my devils drawn and I thought i drew every one for you?
dymondy2k wrote:A kid with that kind of talent should be busy! I say Kid with no idea how old he really is :D
I'm 40. :geek:

Smooty hit me up for art...can't remember the project..
Where is my pencil/ink needed?
Nice to see you around here again! Somebody give him an art project!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Right now Saga of the Giants, as it's close to print. Next would be Strongholds of Sorcery and then AA2.
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

You know what's surprisingly hard to find art of? Halfling and gnome clerics (really any sort of halfling that's dressed for adventure who isn't a thief, ranger, bard, or lightly armored fighter.) Anyone up for drawing one? I'd prefer a female but the very concept is uncommon enough that any gender's fine with me.
Killingjar

Post by Killingjar »

LibraryLass wrote:You know what's surprisingly hard to find art of? Halfling and gnome clerics (really any sort of halfling that's dressed for adventure who isn't a thief, ranger, bard, or lightly armored fighter.) Anyone up for drawing one? I'd prefer a female but the very concept is uncommon enough that any gender's fine with me.
Would this work? It's a quick sketch, and I think she came out a bit more elven than I intended (maybe I should have gone with the cute and chubby style of halfling). Without something to give her scale, she looks a lot more human sized. Perhaps a nice skull of skeleton she just clobbered in the foreground might do it. Anyways, if you can use it, feel free!
Halfling Priest Slender-resize.jpg
Halfling Priest Slender-resize.jpg (229.03 KiB) Viewed 8877 times