Gram's Artsy Stuffs

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Gramvandle

Gram's Artsy Stuffs

Post by Gramvandle »

Hello everyone!
I have been following BFRPG for a while now and just recieved my physical copies of the Core Book and Field Guide. I am extremely excited to start playing this (once my group comes together again). I thought I would take a moment and share a bit of my fantasy artwork and offer up my assistance to anyone in need of art.

I love this genre and game and want to help keep it going in any way I can! Thanks for reading!

Gramvandle

Re: Gram's Artsy Stuffs

Post by Gramvandle »

I thought I would go ahead and add a couple more pieces of art. In a great mood today so why not share the love :D

chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Very impressive! I can def. say AA2 and JN3 could always use more artwork. Check out the Workshop threads for any specific needs from those, but we welcome any contributions!
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

That is some good looking art!
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

You're really good at character/portraits. I think Solo is looking for some in BF2, check that Workshop thread for the deets if you're interested.
Gramvandle

Post by Gramvandle »

Hey everyone, after a long hiatus from art I am back at it. I wanted to show some more of my stuff, but for the life of me I cannot remember how... Could anyone remind me please?

Thank you
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

When you click post reply, scroll down and click the Upload attachment tab to upload an image here. Otherwise you can either paste a URL from an image hosting site or highlight some existing text (such as click here, etc.), click the URL button above the forum reply text box, then in the opening URL tag add equal and the url (i.e. [URL=http://www.google.com]).
Gramvandle

Post by Gramvandle »

Hey all! As I mentioned I am working on improving my drawing chops once more and thought I would share some more recent items. I hope you all like them.

And a huge thank you to Chiisu for helping me remember how to post them!

[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/ ... .jpg[/img]