Need any more free modules?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Hywaywolf

Re: Need any more free modules?

Post by Hywaywolf »

I have only scanned it briefly so far, but it looks good. I always think of Morgansfort (BF1) as a homage to The Keep on the Borderlands but without the extensive cave complex. This would be a nice addition, but it would take a lot of game sessions to clear out this and everything already in BF1. I have been thinking about adding a lizardman lair further south on the map, but have it more like an open air village with a small cave system for defense. I may just borrow this part of your map when my players get that far.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I suspect it would "plug in" to Morgansfort quite nicely. Plenty o' stuff to fight with JN1 and BF1 together.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I agree. Its just that with a campaign area this big and diverse (JN1 and BF1 together) it might be nice to add another village somewhere to give the players fresh NPC faces every once in a while (at least until furor of that last tavern brawl cools over :) )
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

A village 2-3 days walk north would be good. JN1 could be placed near it, and this would make it easier to introduce Nameless.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

lol, you and I are always opposite on the direction thing. I always think things should be further south. But north would be best for a village because North is more civilized and there are small farming compounds and regular trade on the well maintained road.

But the roads south are less maintained and considered more wild which would be better for the Caves. Plus I like angling toward that lake you have on the map south of Morgansfort. It draws me lol There could be a semi-military outpost halfway between the lake and the Keep used to support the Baronets land grab operations. That would fit with JN1's call for adventurers to clear out the caves. (soldiers don't go underground :))
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I assumed the Caves would be inland (west) of the village, myself.
jack23451

Post by jack23451 »

edit: please do not post advertising for your MMO product here.