looking to get a group started

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Sc2658

looking to get a group started

Post by Sc2658 »

hello my name is Scott Crandall I am new to basic fantasy and I am looking for people to play with. I have copies of both the rule book and field guide. I am hoping to start a game at the game store I normally play at Gameology. Hoping to get things up and running either next month or early March. I have an idea for a personal setting that I would like to run but am willing to play as well. A group of 3 to 5 players is what I'm aiming for. If I do run I will be building the setting from the ground up as we go. Once I have at least three people interested I will set a date and time to start playing on a regular basis. If anyone is interested in playing please respond to this and I will get back to you as quick as I can

http://gameologyshop.com/contact/
chiisu81

Re: looking to get a group started

Post by chiisu81 »

Added a link because how else would we know where this is.

For a local/face-to-face game you'll have better luck using Meetup, Craigslist, reddit.com/r/lfg, etc.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Welcome, Scott! Glad to have you here. You might want to say a little more about where you are located, and what times/days you are available.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Sc2658

Post by Sc2658 »

Here is a bit more information about my game. This is the address of where I was planning to run.

9525 Central Av.e, Montclair, California 91763
When it comes to day and time I was thinking Saturdays from 12:00 to 4:00 P.M. I am flexible on both, I can't do Sundays or Wednesdays at this point though.
Sc2658

Post by Sc2658 »

It has bean awhile since I posted last I an wanting to start with BF 1-3 and branch out from there into my own setting. I may be able to run on Tuesday nights from 6:00 -9:00 P.M. Ialso wanted to what part of the forms to post monster ideas on?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

The best place is the Monster Creations and Conversion thread in Workshop.
Wulfnor

Post by Wulfnor »

Well if you don't mind playing online. In a RPG Forum-post when you can style of game. The game at the link below may be for you. Abilities will be derived using the making 6 4d6 and drop the lowest die rolls and placing them in whatever order that you wish method. The game at the link below can be found at Gamers Plane, a free RPG site. You will have to make a free account to play in the game. https://gamersplane.com/games/2317
Wisdom & Courage!!!
<===)=+Wulfnor+=(===>
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Interesting forums. I'll have to tool around. :)
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Wulfnor

Post by Wulfnor »

The game has begun to fill up sooner then I thought. Rush on over if you want to play!
Wisdom & Courage!!!
<===)=+Wulfnor+=(===>