Core Rule Book

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
thawizkid

Core Rule Book

Post by thawizkid »

I wanted to order a hard copy book to have (I guess I just like books better than pdfs!) and I noticed that the newest publishing date was July 11, 2016 on Lulu. However, it appears that there was an updated version of the pdf released on March 25, 2017. Does anyone know when the most recent version will be in print?

BTW - this game rocks! I've been playing a pbp version of this game on another website (not sure if I'm allowed to say here?) and can't get enough - keep up the good work!
vskull

Re: Core Rule Book

Post by vskull »

I purchased all nine current books from Lulu in soft cover at the beginning of May. The current pdf of the core rules on the downloads page is release 107 and the print copy I received from Lulu was release 107. The hard cover print should be same release as the soft cover, but I'm not 100% certain.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

So you made me look... the hardback on Lulu.com is, in fact, R107. I think the publication date has more to do with when I last did a major release.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

The release in March was for the PDF with bookmarks. It was the same release otherwise as from June 2016.