AA1 Adventure Anthology 1

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: AA1 Adventure Anthology One

Post by Solomoriah »

Doesn't look like it. I'll give it a recheck and see about pushing it out.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

:cry:
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Looks like the print copy has been updated :) At least on Lulu
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Oops, didn't I mention it?

Yes, the print version of AA1 is now up-to-date everywhere.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Gold in the Hills: Header texts says "Introduction" until the end of the adventure.
Zombraire Estate: page 16, Dryad entry, HP boxes are split incorrectly (4-3 instead of 5-2).
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Just downloaded the latest version today and noticed an error in the introduction to Gold in the Hills. The last sentence in the first paragraph, adventures should be adventurers and mother load should be mother lode.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
jhhoffmann

Post by jhhoffmann »

I just got the print version of AA1 and noticed these errors immediately. I've verified they still exist in the R14 PDF:

1. The headers for the first adventure "Gold in the Hills" say "Introduction". All other adventures have their title in the headers.

2. In "Shepherds of Pineford", in the blurb for "B. WEAVER'S GUILD" (p. 29), the box text is repeated verbatim at the end. This is the paragraph "This building is marked as a local chapter... ..wears a finally woven robe and cloak." Remove the second copy.

3. Typing out the above report (#2) I noticed this: change "finally" to "finely".

Feature Request: Can we have the recommended party size and level repeated on the first page of each adventure. On page 1, each adventure has something like "For 2-4 characters of levels 1-3". Can that statement also appear where each adventure starts? Thanks.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

JH, thanks for the edits. Please PM or email me your name as you want it to appear in the proofer's list.

As to the question of repeating the party size and level info, I'll consider it. No one has ever asked for this before.
Clever_Munkey

Post by Clever_Munkey »

I would second that request for the party size and level only if it isn't too much trouble.
Call me Joe. Mr. Munkey is my father.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I think it'd be a nice, not necessary, addition. Has Grimfall sent you the full-res copies of his artwork? It'd be nice to see them in AA1 if it's already being worked on, but that's assuming 1) as mentioned him sending them to you, and 2) it's not difficult to add a few images and doesn't wreck the entire flow.

And like everything else, remember to update the cover for the correct copyright dates. ;)