Equipment Emporium Supplement

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Omote

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post by Omote »

Pg 29: Cattle, No. of Attacks, this should be listed as 1 horn/1 stampede. The numeral in front of the No. of Attacks is needed to be consistent with the other entries.

Separately, shouldn't the entry for No of Attacks be No of Attacks: 1 horn OR 1 stampede? I would think the cattle probably couldn't do both types of physical attacks. Additionally, perhaps it's only form of physical attack should be horns, and then describe a stampede special attack in the description. The way it looks now, the cattle can do both.

The same goes for Ox on page 30.

Page 30: Rabbit (Hare), No of Attacks: 1 kick

Pg. 32: Exotic Fowl (Peafowl, Emu, Ostrich), No of Attacks: add 1 kick

~O
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Omote wrote:Pg 29: Cattle, No. of Attacks, this should be listed as 1 horn/1 stampede. The numeral in front of the No. of Attacks is needed to be consistent with the other entries.

Separately, shouldn't the entry for No. of Attacks be No. of Attacks: 1 horn OR 1 stampede? I would think the cattle probably couldn't do both types of physical attacks. Additionally, perhaps it's only form of physical attack should be horns, and then describe a stampede special attack in the description. The way it looks now, the cattle can do both.
I agree with this
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

I've incorporated Omote's suggestion to remove the stampede or trample for Oxen and just have the horn attacks. I've also put in the other suggestions Omote included. Thank you.
Attachments
Equipment-Emporium-r10.1.pdf
(403.46 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Equipment-Emporium-r10.1.odt
(119.98 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
greymark

Post by greymark »

This may be something you are aware of and plan on fixing before next release ... the Table of Contents is no longer accurate (pdf version).
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

R10 uploaded by Solo.
Not sure what happened to Release 9, but here's R10 with updates by Alan Vetter. This release adds a title page as well as a little bit of new content (i.e. caltrops).
Clever_Munkey

Post by Clever_Munkey »

Quick typo correction:
Under the songbird, game fowl, and nonpoisonous snake entries:

...moral of...
should be
...morale of...

Those are the only corrections a quick ctrl-f found
Call me Joe. Mr. Munkey is my father.
Mister Rab

Post by Mister Rab »

I just downloaded the latest version - please list me as Stephen Dobson for proofing credit. Thank you :D
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I've sent R11 to Solo, with Clever Munkey and Mister Rab's corrections, along with many small things I found.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm working R11 over now. I had to get the BIG layout hammer... the material is good, but the layout doesn't match the Core Rules, and the tables are kind of a mess. So it will be a day or two before I get this one uploaded.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
The Angry Monk

Post by The Angry Monk »

Solomoriah wrote:I'm working R11 over now. I had to get the BIG layout hammer... the material is good, but the layout doesn't match the Core Rules, and the tables are kind of a mess. So it will be a day or two before I get this one uploaded.
Thank you!
“It was written I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice.”