2015 Halloween Adventure Contest! (Entries)

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Dawnivia the Red

Re: 2015 Halloween Adventure Contest! (Entries)

Post by Dawnivia the Red »

I personally love the idea of a holiday themed supplement. I'd love to contribute other content to it as well, if possible. Even if it is just flavor text or a whole other adventure. Also, I don't know what AA2 is exactly. Since I'm a little new to this forum, can someone explain what it is?
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Adventure anthology 2, the sequal to adventure anthology 1. If you haven't seen the first module you might want to check it out, there are some really solid modules in there. Me and some of my friends are planning to use it to introduce some new members into our group. You can find it on the downloads page.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

It's our second collection of shorter adventures, and can be found here in the Workshop. The first one has proven to be quite popular and we're hoping for the same for this one (and I'm hoping some of mine make it in!). We are looking for more mid and higher-level entries.

The AA stands for Adventure Anthology; we've used BF for the first supplements written by Solo, JN is for our illustrious contributor JD Neal (with Saga of the Giants almost near the finish line), and DC for Dave's Tales from the Laughing Dragon; all of these had enough work and text put into them to qualify for print release.
Guyon

Post by Guyon »

Joined the forum too late for the contest. Great idea. I will be ready fro the next contest! :D
Dustinian

Post by Dustinian »

Chii, Solo, Dawnivia, I had hoped to pull together an alternate plan for a Holiday supplement, but no dice. I spent some time on it, and I won't have the time to make it happen any time soon. I say go ahead with the AA2 integration!
Dustinian
Dawnivia the Red

Post by Dawnivia the Red »

Dustinian wrote:Chii, Solo, Dawnivia, I had hoped to pull together an alternate plan for a Holiday supplement, but no dice. I spent some time on it, and I won't have the time to make it happen any time soon. I say go ahead with the AA2 integration!
Sorry to hear it, Dustinian. Maybe we could work on a holiday adventure in the future. I've gone ahead and submitted "Horror at the Pumpkin Festival" for AA2! :D